Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Destination #3: Charleston, SC

Tuesday afternoon we arrived in the city of Charleston, SC, a place full of rich history and beauty. I love this place! 

After we arrived and checked into our third B & B of the week, we headed out the door to explore Charleston and find us something to eat. Here is a shot of us as we enjoy each other as well as the beautiful landscape.

  
After searching for a restaurant we landed here at S.N.O.B. My beautiful bride got the crab cakes and I went with the fresh swordfish. 





Here is my swordfish...........



Someone stole my swordfish! Okay, I really ate it.



After we devoured our meals we took a stroll to this romantic venue. I was totally feeling the swings on the pier. It was so relaxing here and the people were oddly friendly. Guess a nice pier will do that to you? 


Here are some friendly pier people. 



Check out rule #5. Pooping or Puking in fountains is bad. Remember this if you ever feel a rumbly tummy in Charleston.

This morning I got up and went for a jog and, as you can imagine, it was amazing. Here are a couple of early morning shots.





Well, it is almost time for lunch and we are about to head out to do some touring. I will post more from Charleston later.  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Those pictures look like postcards. By the way, I hope yout two didn't have any open lesions when you entered that strict fountain.

    ReplyDelete